Saturday, December 13, 2008

We met Kate from Jon and Kate plus 8!!!!

Yesterday I went with 4 of the kids and stood in line in the freezing cold for 2 hours to meet Kate Gosslin! Well, not really meet her, but we got her autograph and she talked to Quincey! She told Quincey "you belong in my family" and Quincey walked away with the biggest smile! Now Quincey wants Kate to be her mommy. lol You can see by the look on her face as she walked away, she was very excited! MacKenzee told her we think she looks alot like Maddie. Good thing she didn't tell her we call her Maddie when she is "very" naughty. I am not in the pictures because I was being gently moved to the "photography area" because I was trying to take pictures of the kids getting their books signed.



3 comments:

~Carole Marie Farmen said...

How exciting!

Jodie said...

How fun. I like to watch that show.

Karmen Lindner said...

How cool!!!!! She cracks me up on her show!!!!!