Monday, August 2, 2010

Charlie and family....

This is little Mr. Charlie. Charlie's mom Teagan contacted me when she heard I have done "Littlest Hero" projects. Many of you probably remember my last "Littlest Hero" Andrew. I was happy to photograph this sweet family! Charlie was diagnosed with downs syndrome when he was born. Shortly after they found out this little angel also had leukemia. So you can see how he would make a perfect candidate for being a Littlest Hero. He sure is a hero to his mom and dad. He is now doing good. They are watching him closely praying that he continues to do fine. Charlie is such a sweet heart. He did great, even after being woken up from a nap to get the session done. Big sister Lilly also did great! It was an honor photographing the Drayton family. I hope you love your pictures!






No comments: