Thursday, March 8, 2012

Harp Family....

Jenny has been wanting an updated family picture for quiet a while. She has contacted me several times telling me how much she would love one, but it just hasn't worked out. She has a son Mason that is autistic and as a parent of a special needs child, I totally understand how hard it is to find time to fit anything extra into the day! Well, when Jenny's daughter Jennessa contacted me telling me about how she wanted to surprise her mom for Christmas by getting the kids together for a family portrait for her mom! I loved the idea and was all about it. I know as a mother how much that would mean to me. So we met and took the kids pictures. Jennessa was a little worried about how Mason would do, but he did great! I hope you loved your Christmas present Jenny!!!









No comments: