Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kendalyn....Modeling Portfolio....

This is my niece Kendalyn. Ok, technically she is my great-niece but that makes me sound old. So let's not refer to her as that. lol Kristin is Kendalyn's mom. Kristin IS my niece. Kendalyn is a model and she models for boutiques, so these pictures of some beautiful things she has been asked to model. Kendalyn has recently been contacted by some top modeling agencies in Chicago and New York! She will be modeling for BMG soon, and also Ford when she gets a tiny bit taller! It has been so exciting following Kristin and Kendalyn on this exciting journey. Kendalyn has come out of her shell so much! She is just the sweetest thing, I can't get enough of her. Although I adore her sweet little curls, my absolute favorite session we did was the one where she was rocking a great afro! Just adorable!! Love you both Kendalyn and Kristin!!!