Wednesday, February 22, 2012

John, Pewamo-Westphalia Senior 2012. Golf, basketball

The 2012 seniors are all kids that I have seen grow up since my son Daniel is in the class of 2012.  Hard to believe they are old enough to be graduating already!  Seems like just yesterday they were in kindergarten!  John was one of those kids, seems like he was just starting kindergarten with Daniel and now he towers over me.  We had a great time taking Johns pictures.  We decided to go to an old abandon mint mill (I guess that is what it is called) just down the road from Johns Grandparents.  He told me about how he and his cousins always played there when they were kids, and also about how he had just learned that his grandpa used to work there.  I thought it was pretty cool that he choose to go there for his senior pictures.