Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Katie...Dewitt High School 2012 Senior...[Grand Haven, Beach shoot]

Katie choose to do a beach and urban session in Grand Haven back in August. I love these shoots because they give you a little bit of everything and I get to make a quick trip to the beach!! While we were shooting, a woman approached us telling us that the house/giftshop we were shooting in front of was haunted, and that there was a "group" in there earlier in the day. By "group" I believe she meant a "group of ghosts". She then told us we should come back when they were open so we could go inside. Yeah, I think I will pass! lol I checked the pictures that night and no one else in the pictures. That was a relief. We had a beautiful evening to shoot, the weather was perfect! We got some great shots. Thanks Katie and Deb for asking me to shoot your senior pictures!!








No comments: