Friday, February 10, 2012

Kate and Anthony...wedding...

I had a great time at Kate and Anthony's wedding. Kate and Anthony are both very easy going and had a super fun wedding party! I have been hesitating about doing weddings, trying to decide if it something I want to do or not. After shooting the last few weddings with my friend Rhonda as my second shooter, I have decided that I will start doing them more! We really work great together. I will still be limiting my weddings to between 4-6 a year at most. This will give me time to work with the brides and grooms and get pictures finished in a reasonable amount of time. Kate and Anthony had a beautiful day for a wedding! We snuck out of reception to get some amazing shots on the golf course! I hope you loved them as much as I do!! Thanks for asking me to photograph your special day!!